LONDON – Fakhar Zaman’s brilliant century helped Pakistan in setting a mammoth 339-run total against India in the Champions Trophy 2017 final clash today (Sunday) at The Oval, London.

Earlier, India’s skipper Virat Kohli won the toss and invited Pakistan to bat first in this high voltage match of the year.

Match Timing

The match started at 2:30pm (PST), 2:00pm (IST) and 10:30 am at local time.

Where to watch

Pakistan : PTV Sports, Ten Sports.

India: DD National (Only Indian matches), Star Sports 1, Star Sports HD1, Star Sports 2, Star Sports HD2, Star Sports 3, Star Sports HD3

England:Sky Sports 2 will have live coverage of the match, with build up starting at 10am.

What’s the weather forecast

The rain played a significant role in Australia’s exit from the competition, but the sun has been out for the majority of this week and the forecast is great for Sunday.

The weatherman says we should expect lots of sun, highs of 28C and very little chance of rain.

Both the teams have already played each other in this competition – their first match of the Champions Trophy and took place on 4 June.

India posted an impressive 319/3, before rain shortened the match and Pakistan were set a revised target of 289 to win in 41 overs. They fell well short, and were bowled out for just 164.

What are fans’ predictions?

Pakistan’s 60 per cent chances while India 40 per cent to win.


India Squad

V Kohli*, R Ashwin, JJ Bumrah, S Dhawan, MS Dhoni†, RA Jadeja, KM Jadhav, KD Karthik, B Kumar, Mohammed Shami, HH Pandya, AM Rahane, RG Sharma, UT Yadav, Yuvraj Singh

Pakistan Squad

Sarfraz Ahmed*†, Ahmed Shehzad, Azhar Ali, Babar Azam, Faheem Ashraf, Fakhar Zaman, Haris Sohail, Hasan Ali, Imad Wasim, Junaid Khan, Mohammad Amir, Mohammad Hafeez, Rumman Raees, Shadab Khan, Shoaib Malik